Black & White Card

 Here’s another one of the cards I just finished.  It was created for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 50. I went with a black & white color scheme.




I cut a black mat & used 2 stamps from a set of 4 strip designs in my stash. I stamped them with Tsukineko embossing ink and embossed them with opaque white embossing powder. Next I used a Lavinia “Dragon Pods” stamp in black ink on white cardstock and trimmed it. After adding the black & White Baker’s twine, I attached the components to a white card blank & completed it with a sentiment strip, some white beads and black square rhinestones. I decided the white card needed something, so ran a black marker on the edges.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White