Rainbow Paisley

 I’m not good at rainbow color cards. I always seem to have difficulty getting the combinations to look harmonious. So here is another try - a rainbow color card for the Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge: Rainbow. As I was skimming ideas I saw this “Jacob’s Coat Technique” card by Dawn Griffin and thought I’d give it a shot.


The colors I used underneath were green, yellow, orange, red, & violet. I used a navy blue on top & for the bottom mat. Then I added some clear rhinestones, a sheer white ribbon, & a white cardstock “hello”. That’s it! 

I do like this technique, I’ll probably try it again with fewer colors & a different stamp. Wouldn’t it also look pretty done with different shades of the same color? Maybe shades of blue using my big flourish stamp?


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White