XL Chrysanthemum

One of my favorite stamps so far is the Power Poppy XL Chrysanthemum.  Power Poppy has some really great designs and I can’t wait to get more! I made this card for the Simon Says: Stamp It In STAMPtember® Wednesday Challenge. The criteria was that you had to use a regular/physical stamp, not a digital stamp.


I stamped this on alcohol ink paper with MFT Extreme Black ink and colored it in using alcohol markers. The sentiment is from the same set. (Unfortunately, my alcohol ink blender went dry, so I’ll probably go back & do a little more work on it once my new one is in). I then cut it with a stitched rectangle die.

I cut white and striped mats, adhered everything to a black card base, and added a few red rhinestones.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White