Another Halloween Card

For the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #72 I thought 3 black cats would be fun. After all, my own Bunny Bear is a black kitty and she deserves some love! 

Using the colors purple, orange, black, and white I came up with this.


I just got the Stampin’ Up birch bark stamp & decided to use it for the background with Catherine Pooler Queen For A Day ink and the trapped emboss resist technique.  

Next I downloaded some cute black cat images and cut them with my Cricut Maker. I also used the Print then Cut feature to make the sentiment. 

After die cutting the pumpkins from orange cardstock, I assembled it all on a white card base & added some orange rhinestones.

I also entered this in the DRU Challenge #155 - Boo! and the Simon Says: Layer It Up challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White