Autumn Wishes

I made this card to fit 4 challenges: the Creative Confetti: Emboss Like a Boss, the Altenew October Inspiration ChallengeThe House That Stamps Built - Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge , and the Simon Says: Movie Inspiration Challenge. I needed a birthday card with an autumn forest, embossing, a frame, and that reminds me of a movie. Given the time of year, I thought of the movie “Practical Magic” and a magical fall theme. Here’s what I came up with.



I found the mandala pumpkin design online (it’s kind of magical, isn’t it?), as well as a different version of the frame, that I made into a birthday frame. After cutting all the parts out on my Cricut, I embossed the background. Then I die cut leaves from scraps of the paper used to make the pumpkin.

The background was attached to a slightly larger piece of white cardstock and the frame glued around the edge, then the corners trimmed to fit the frame. After gluing the pieces of the pumpkin together, I attached it to the background, added the leaves, and taped it to a Kraft card base.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy




Comments

  1. How pretty!! Love the pattern on that pumpkin!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White