Embossed & Sparkly

This card was made for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: DRY EMBOSSING, but since I used a die cut label & sentiment, I’ll also enter it in the DRU Challenge #154 - Anything Goes. Hmm, it does have some definite sparkly stuff going on so let’s go for the Simon Says: Make It Sparkle challenge as well.

 

This was a pretty simple card to make. I simply inked one side of a Cuttlebug Diamond Flourish embossing folder with Catherine Pooler Aquatini ink and ran a piece of white cardstock through. I then trimmed it to approximately 3.75” x 5” and backed it with a slightly larger piece of white cardstock.

I then took a piece of glitter cardstock and die cut it using the larger tag die from the Stampin’ Up Painted Labels die set. I cut another one and a Happy Birthday sentiment from white cardstock. I used the white edging from the tag die to frame the glitter tag and glued the white sentiment on top. Then I just put it all together on a teal card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

  1. A very lovely birthday card! Lots of sparkle and shine! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White