Today’s Tiles

I made a card for the Creative Confetti: Birthday Wishes challenge, and thought to enter it in 2 more Anything Goes challenges (Simon Says: Anything Goes & The House That Stamps Built  - Anything Goes Challenge ~ O2820). I haven’t had a chance to use my Stampin’ Up Today’s Tiles stamp set & decided to use it for this card.


I used Versamark ink and heat embossed the 2 parts of the design in Stampendous detail black and Lindy’s Stamp Gand Weeping Willow Green Gold on white cardstock. I trimmed them down and matted them on black. The small square I attached using an aqua pearl brad, and added the sentiment which was embossed in black too.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy




Comments

  1. What a beautiful set! It makes a simple card look really elegant! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White