Red & Green Are Not Just For Christmas!

Using the colors from the MFT Color Challenge 151 & the prompt from

The House That Stamps Built Designers Choice Challenge 

O720 ~ Less Is More, I made this card.


Using the Stampin’ Up Paisleys & Posies set I stamped a random grouping on a scrap of white cardstock and colored them with alcohol ink markers. Then I cut 3 squares in a row using a stitched square die.  Next, after die cutting the Happy Birthday from black cardstock, I embossed it twice in black.

Once I attached the squares & words to a white mat, I decided the placement was off so I added a piece of twine across the top to balance it out and put it on a green card base.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy


Comments

  1. You're so right; red and green aren't just for Christmas! Love your little squares; I actually thought they were cut from a pretty patterned paper! Great job!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White