Silver & Shiny

Here’s the second card I made tonight. I’m entering it in the MFT Stamps - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 510, the Simon Says: Make It Sparkle challenge (which I interpreted as including metallic), and the Lavinia World Challenges #37 - Anything Goes using stamps.



The background is a modified galaxy or confetti background that I learned from this great video by Susanne Rose Art. I simply added some silver mica powder to the resist spray and stayed with teals and aquas for my colors. You can’t tell from the photo but the resist spots do have a bit of silver sheen to them. The Inks I used were Catherine Pooler Hot Tub, Aquatini, Mardi Gras, Skylight, and Daydream.

Once it was dry I stamped the Lavinia Star Blossom stamp using Versamark ink and embossed it using Recollections Detail Silver embossing powder. I then simply trimmed it to size, attached it to a teal card base, added the 3 sentiment strips, and some clear sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

  1. Fabulous sentiment and I love the textures. Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Sandy! Love this card! Thank your for sharing with us at Lavinia World!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World challenges blog:
    https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White