Bright Flowers

I typically make extras when I use Print Then Cut or cut odd pieces on my Cricut Maker, so I have them to use on future projects. So, when I saw the Creative Confetti: Just Color! challenge I went to my stash to find something to color. Next I saw the MFT Color Challenge 153 and realized that they would be awesome colors to use in a bold floral design. There was one I had printed out a while back, so I grabbed it and my markers, and came up with this.


After coloring it with alcohol markers, I used some metallic color markers to add some accents. Next I attached it to a Kraft card base and glued on the Happy Birthday I had left from some die cutting I did last week. Lastly I added a few sequins to finish it off. Easy peasy!


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

  1. Oh!!! I love the bright and bold colors you have got going here Sandy! And the sentiment just pops beautifully! Wonderful creation -- we are so glad you shared with all of us over at Power Poppy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White