Candy Cane Deluxe

For the Simon Says: Food and/or Drink challenge, one of the examples had a candy cane , so I thought I’d use some too. I just got a pine tree frame die & it would be perfect for that. I could make it look like a tree with candy canes & an ornament.

Here’s how it turned out:


I used my Cricut to cut the candy canes, ornament, some extra pine sprigs, & the Merry Christmas. The frame was die cut, and I used a scrap of green print cardstock for the backing. I embossed the Merry Christmas in black, then put everything together on a green card base.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

  1. Oh love this - especially the 2 different color candy canes. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Perfect for the holidays! Thanks so much for joining us at The House that Stamps built!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very fun! I like the two different colored candy canes! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White