Let It Snow

There were several challenges I was working on with this card: the Creative Confetti: Let there be peace challenge, the Creative Confetti - Let it Snow! challenge, the MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 517, and the The House That Stamps Built - Anything Goes Challenge ~ N2520. Personally, I’ve always found snow days peaceful - everything is shut down and the falling snow is quiet & pretty. The design I had for the Let It Snow logo also met the criteria of the MFT sketch as well. Here is the card I came up with:


First, on some watercolor cardstock, I blended on a layer of Catherine Pooler Hot Tub. Next I sprayed it with a silver mica solution and added some Turquoise Brushos crystals. After swirling it around and mixing it all together, I left it to dry overnight and finished drying it with my heat gun.

After using the embossing buddy, I stamped it with my Hero Arts Snowflakes Big Bold stamp using Versamark ink and embossed it using a mixture of white embossing powder and super fine white glitter. Once it was dry I die cut it with a stitched rectangle.

The Let It Snow Design I cut using my Cricut and silver, gray, aqua, and white paper. I glued it together and went over the top layer, except the silver, with a Zig Shimmer pen. 

I made a card base from silver linen cardstock and added the mat & design.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy


Comments

  1. WOW - very pretty - lots of steps - but well worth it. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I LOVE all the sparkle and the beautiful snowflakes!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty and full of snowy goodness! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us and a very Merry Christmas to you!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White