More Christmas Tags

There was still some time, so I decided to try making a few more Christmas tags for the “25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020”. I made 3 more.

1. This tag was inspired by 2 from Day 17: the buffalo plaid tags w/ bears by Lindsey Larsen and the black & white checked tag with snowflakes by Karen Reategui.


2. The next one was inspired by Sara Sherlock’s tag, also on Day 17. Her coloring was so delicate & fine! I’m afraid mine is a poor imitation. I’ll be looking for some good tutorials on using watercolor pencils.


3. This last one was inspired by Tracey McNeely on Day 26. Her light bulbs were so cute and I loved the background. I didn’t have the same pattern/die as she did and I couldn’t hope to do the background right now, so I added some pine sprigs for interest instead.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy




Comments

  1. Wonderful trio of tags! Love the red and black one with the pop of the white snowflake. I think your colouring is terrific on your second tag. The third one is just a lot of fun! Thanks for joining us again at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White