Multicolor Layered Ornament

For the MFT Color Challenge 154, I wanted something seasonal, but the colors chosen weren’t traditional Christmas colors. However, Christmas ornaments come in all kinds of colors and I had found some beautiful layered ornament patterns on Etsy. So here it is:



The ornament pattern had 5 layers, I used the 4 colors from the challenge and dark green. I cut them and the Merry Christmas on my Cricut. I glued all the ornament layers together and heat embossed the Merry Christmas in 2 layers of gold. 

I had a leftover piece of watercolor cardstock that I had colored with green and brown Brushos. I ran it through my Cuttlebug with a Reverse Confetti Stitched Burst Cover Panel and trimmed it to size. I also cut dark green cardstock with a Papertrey Ink Fir Branches frame die. 

I assembled everything on a green card base & added a red bow.


Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

  1. Beautiful ornament card you have created! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R us!
    Diane DRU DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White