Gears & Plaid

For the Simon Says: We’re On A Roll challenge I decided to use my Hobby Solutions gears embossing folder and a pretty burgundy and tan plaid paper that I’ve had for a while.


I blotted Distress Oxide Frayed Burlap ink on one side of the embossing folder, and lightly sprayed my Kraft card stock with water (putting the dry side towards the ink) and ran it through my Cuttlebug.  I don’t know what happened to give it that oxidized look, but I love it!

Wanting to keep it simple, I die cut the sentiment from both burgundy and Kraft card stock using my Memory Box Grand Happy Birthday die. 

After putting it all together, offsetting the words, I glued on some beads. 

I just realized this would work for the Simon Says: Make Your Own Background challenge too, so I’ll be entering it in that as well.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White