Pink & Blue

This is the card I made for the Simon Says: Make Your Own Background challenge. I just got the Simon Says Chunky Sweater stamp, which was perfect for this. As for the rest, I dug up a floral print paper I’ve had for a while and used it for my inspiration.


For the background I started with a piece of pink cardstock, stamped it with Versamark ink, and heat embossed it using Lindy’s Stamp Gang Cosmic Pink Blue embossing powder. Next I used a blending brush to cover it in Tsukineko Brilliance Moonlight White ink. After letting it dry for a few minutes, I buffed it using a microfiber cloth.

Next I stamped and heat embossed a piece of blue print cardstock with a lotus flower stamp and Ranger Navy embossing powder. I then fussy cut it.

The sentiment I stamped & embossed on a piece of the floral paper. I used the same pink embossing powder. Since the words didn’t show up all that well, I used a blue watercolor brush marker to color them in.

After everything was put together, I added some blue AB pearls.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White