Red Blooms

My last card for the weekend is a slimline card I created for the MFT Stamps - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 524


I didn’t want to use plain circles of some sort, and I remembered my Stampin’ Up Blended Blooms stamp. It turned out to be the perfect size. 


I started with a white cardstock mat that I embossed all over with the Blended Blooms stamp, Versamark ink, and Hero Arts White Detail embossing powder. Next I stamped 3 flowers on alcohol ink cardstock using MFT Extreme Black ink. I then colored in the flowers using Copic markers and fussy cut them. 

After attaching the flowers to the mat and trimming the ends, I added a sentiment strip and put it all on a red card base. 

I’m also going to enter this one in the Simon Says: Layer It Up challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White