Pansies & Lace

The Altenew Flower of the Month was pansies or violets. I’m not happy with the way this one came out, it just didn’t come together well, but I’ll enter it anyway. 


I downloaded a drawing of pansies that I used with Cricut print then cut, and colored it with Copic markers. Then I used a water brush, with some Distress Oxide Salty Sea that I pounced on an acrylic block, to fill in the background. I added some black speckles and went around the edge with Black Soot. 

Next I embossed some toilet paper in an embossing folder that I pounced with Distress Oxide Dusty Concord on one side and Milled Lavender on the other. I used this tutorial by Carol Tinson

After die cutting the lace edging, the lace circle , and the ‘hello’ , I cut the purple mat and used a starburst die on it. I put it all together on an A6 white card base and added some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White