Rose Gold Wreath

This card is one I’ll be putting in 3 challenges: the DRU Challenge #163 (I used an Impression Obsession Scribble Circle die); the MFT Stamps - Slimline Challenge - Winter Scenes; and the Simon Says: Make A Slimline Card challenge.


To begin I cut and scored a white card base, then cut 2 mats - the smaller one gray and the larger one of a silver linen cardstock. I die cut the scribble circle from rose gold mirror cardstock, one snowflake and the leaves from white cardstock, and another snowflake from vellum. Last, I die cut the hugs twice from gray cardstock. 

After gluing the words together, I embossed them twice in silver. I glued it and the scribble circle on the gray mat, and poked a hole through it and the snowflakes so I could attach a rhinestone brad. After attaching the leaves I put it all together. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White