Silver Flowers

For the Simon Says: Resist It challenge, I did something a little different, for me. I used silver embossing powder instead of clear or white for my resist.


I used the Simon Says Anna’s Flowers stamp set and stamped & embossed a few flowers on each side. Next I blended 3 colors of Distress Oxide ink, beginning with Tattered Rose in the middle, Aged Mahogany on either side, and Hickory Smoke on each end. After buffing it with a microfiber cloth, I added more flowers & the sentiment. You can see the difference between the flowers. I think it gives it more depth, don’t you?

I attached it to a silver mat & then the white card base.

Aren’t these colors gorgeous? I can’t take credit for creating the color combo. I saw it on another post.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White