Snow-Flecked Wreath

The photo for The House That Stamps Built - DCC Challenge F321 is so pretty! I can just see that pretty wreath on the outside of the door with flakes of snow on it. So that’s what I decided to go with.


For a nighttime look, I blended Distress Oxide Stormy Sky in the center of a piece of 4-1/4” x 6” cardstock and Chipped Sapphire around the edges & towards the middle. Then I added splatters using white craft paint.

Next I die cut a bunch of different types of leaves in several shades of green; then the smaller wreath from the Shapabilities Woodland Wreath set, and the letter part of the CZ Design “Hello” die set in a lighter green. I also die cut the back part of the sentiment and the little snowflakes, using a Marianne Design Craftables die, in white.

I glued the wreath, leaves, and snowflakes into a circle shape on the inked mat and then added the sentiment, some clear sequins, and attached it to an A6 white card blank.


Thanks for stopping by!


Sandy


Comments

  1. Yep, I bet that just what the wreath on the door looks like on a snowy, winter's eve! Great idea and I love the pretty wreath you created! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White