A Clowder of Kitties

This is the Sneaky Kitties die that I got from Simon Says a while back. It’s so cute!


I’ve been looking for an opportunity to use it and the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 534 offered it.


I could use the sneaky kitties for the stripes! I also have the PinkFresh Argyle stencil that I’ve been wanting to use as well, so I decided to put them together. Now for a color palette - it needed to work for the plaid and the kitties. Here is what I found:


I’d use the teals and yellow for the plaid and the grays for the kitties. I began by lightly blending Distress Oxide Salty Sea on some white cardstock, after letting it dry for a while, I taped the 1st stencil down & blended on Mermaid Lagoon. I let that dry and used the 2nd stencil with Squeezed Lemonade. 

Next I cut a  rectangular mat from the plaid using a PinkFresh die.  After die cutting the kitties in 2 shades of gray (4 in medium gray & 2 in heather gray), I used a white sentiment from Simon Says that I did earlier & saved.






Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White