Slimline Protea

For the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 53, I wanted to make something pretty and a little more delicate. This is the sketch:


First, I embossed a mat of light tan cardstock using an Inkadinkadoo Flourish stamp, Versamark ink, and Hero Arts detail white embossing powder. I had to move the stamp down and repeat to get the whole length included.

Next I stamped the largest flower from the Hero Arts Protea Flower set on alcohol marker paper using My Favorite Things Extreme Black ink. After coloring it in using Copic markers, I cut it out using the matching die.

I embossed a black piece of cardstock in white with a sentiment from the protea flower set. After cutting a piece of vellum 2 3/4” x 6”, I put it all together and added some black rhinestones.


I love this, don’t you? I also entered it in the
The House That Stamps Built Anything Goes Challenge ~ F2421.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White