Yellow Poppies

For the The House That Stamps Built - Theme Challenge F1721 ~ Get Well, I wanted to make something bright & cheerful, but not hurt your eyes bright. When I was looking for ideas I saw a great card by Michelle Zindorf on Splitcoaststampers and decided to use it as my inspiration.


I think she used watercolors, but I’m not sure how she did it. I wanted to use my watercolor pencils, I’m trying to get more practice with them, so that’s what I did. The color combo is awesome, so I kept it the same, although mine are not as vivid.

The stamps are from the Stampin’ Up Painted Poppies stamp set and the die cut for the sentiment from the coordinating Painted Labels die set.


After attaching all the layers, I added some rhinestones. Not bad, I do like it. Would this cheer you up if you weren’t feeling well?


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White