Elegant Hug

For the The House That Stamps Built Theme Challenge A2121 ~ Sentiment As A Highlight, I thought something with a bit of elegance would work nicely; so I chose black, white, gold, & gray as my palette. For the background I decided to use my Simon Says Spring Flower stamp and for the sentiment the Simon Says layered “Hugs” die set (yep, entering this one in the Simon Says: Sending Hugs challenge too).



After stamping it on marker cardstock, I colored it with gray Copics and a gold leaf pen. I cut it to size and then cut the background of the sentiment die in gold once, and the text in black twice. I glued the black words together and then attached them to the gold background.

I attached the background to an A6 black card base, added the sentiment, and glued on some gold sequins.

I don’t know if I’d call it elegant, but I’m really happy with how it looks.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

  1. So pretty!! The gold definitely adds an elegant touch! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White