Elegant Texture

For the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 537, I decided to go with textures instead of colors, & keep it simple & elegant.



Using my Cricut Maker I cut the card blank & design pieces from white cardstock. I also cut 2 strips for the edges from glossy black.  

On the blank I used a polka dot embossing folder. Since it was an A2 folder and this is an A6 card, I moved it around, lining up the dots, to cover the entire front. 

I cut the oval and strip with a Pinkfresh Studio cover plate, moving the design 90 degrees. Next I die cut the ‘hello’ using a CZ Design Simon Says die.

After attaching everything I added some black lace flowers and rhinestones.

Since I think this design fits the “clean” description I’m also going to enter it in the Simon Says: Clean And Simple challenge as well.

Well, at the last minute I decided to only put one lace flower on the top of the card. Here’s the revised version:




Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White