Pretty Tag

For the Simon Says: Not A Card challenge, I made a tag. Not being Christmas, I just made a general tag, that can be hung on a notebook or backpack, in shades of blue.



Using my Cricut Maker, I cut out a tag blank from white cardstock and, then, sliced the design into 3 pieces cutting one in light blue, one in a dot print, and one in navy. The light blue piece I embossed using a curly design folder. Afterwards, I used a Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire ink pad and lightly brushed it over the raised portion of the design. After attaching all 3 pieces to the blank, I embellished it with white lace flowers, blue striped baker’s twine, and misc. sequins and rhinestones. I added a sentiment and a navy blue ribbon to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White