Purple Daisies

Well, here’s another one that required some saving. For the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 538, I pulled out the Simon Says Drawn Daisies stamp since it’s perfect for square cards. 

I stamped it on marker paper, colored it with Copics, and then used my Cricut Maker to cut out the design. At the same time I cut the 5-1/2” square card blank and a mat of 5-1/4” square. I also cut out the part next to the circle in an ombré print paper. 


I used my stitched circle die set to cut down the size of the colored circle and cut the next size up in black cardstock.

After gluing all the pieces to the mat I decided it looked too dull so sprayed it with a glossy sealer. When dry, I decided that the ombré paper really didn’t work, so I peeled it off as best I could. I cut another one from black cardstock and glued it in place. That was better, so I added the “Hugs” sentiment & called it a day.

Since I used another “hugs” sentiment, I also entered it in the Simon Says: Sending Hugs challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White