Daffodil Bouquet

I finally purchased a few Power Poppy digistamps. They have so many gorgeous ones and the price point is great! The only disadvantage is that you can’t heat emboss them like regular stamps. Since heat embossing and Copic markers don’t go together, I’m only missing out on watercoloring. When using watercolors I do like an embossed image, it just makes it so much easier. 



So, for the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Feminine I chose to use the Daffodil Bouquet image. I pulled it up in MS Word and followed the directions on the Poppy Stamps web site. It came out great (we have a laser printer) and I sprayed it with a fixative so the toner wouldn’t smear.



I colored it with Copics using some tips from Vanilla Undercover like this one. Her site is awesome if you’re just starting out with Copic markers.



After trimming it to size, I matted it with 2 colors of marbled paper, popped it on a white A6 card base, and added some rhinestones and pearls (for the pin heads). I’m really happy with the way it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White