Garden Collage

For the MFT Color Challenge 164 I decided to use the colors in a small way instead of in large swathes. Here are the colors:


For my stamp, I went back to an old favorite, Garden Collage by Stampin’ Up.
I stamped it on marker paper using MFT Extreme Black and colored it with Copics. Next I made a black A6 card base, two half mats of white, and a 2”x4-1/4” piece of black & white striped paper.


I cut the colored design with a stitched circle die and then the next size circle up in black. I glued the collage onto the black.

The 2 half mats I ran through 2 different embossing folders: one polka dots and the other a swirly design. I attached them to the base and the striped paper over the middle. I added the design and sentiment to finish it off.

I’ll enter this in the Simon Says: Anything Goes and The House That Stamps Built - Anything Goes Challenge ~ A2821 challenges as well.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

  1. Oooo . . . this is so pretty!! Beautiful image and I love that striped bit across the center! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White