Stacked Spirals

Do you remember the Spirograph? It was a toy that let you make spiral designs using different colors of ink pens. I loved mine when I was a kid. Altenew has a stamp & die set that lets you create similar designs. 

When I saw this video by Jennifer McGuire I had to try it. Mine didn’t turn out nearly as good, of course, but they’re still cute. 


I made them in 3 shades of blue. Since Jennifer gives you all the details, I won’t here. The only comments I have is that her die seemed to cut more pointed than mine and I apparently need to reink my Unicorn ink pad. 

I still may go back & add the little white dots too before I enter them in the DRU Challenge #168 Anything Goes.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White