Vellum Poppies

For this challenge I pulled out my Poppy Moments and Simon Says Keep Smiling die sets. Here is the sketch for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 539.



Wanting to use whites & vellum with my die set, this is the color palette I chose.


After looking through my papers, I couldn’t find anything with multiple blues that was light enough, so I went with a simple patterned powder blue and cut a mat to go with the white slimline card base I made. Next I die cut the outside of the poppies from white, the backs from vellum, and the centers from black cardstock. I also cut 2 sets of the sentiment & glued them together to give it some depth.



I attached the powder blue mat to the base & added a row of lace washi tape. After attaching the flowers and sentiment, I added some opal sequins to finish it off.

I’ll also enter this in the Simon Says: Anything Goes and The House That Stamps Built - Anything Goes Challenge ~ A2821 challenges.


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

  1. Gorgeous!!! Those vellum poppies are fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White