Congrats 2021

My niece just graduated from high school so I just finished a card for her in her school colors: maroon & gold. 



Using my Cricut, I cut the gold and maroon mats, with “Congrats” and 2021 cut out of the maroon. I also cut 4 sets of 2021 and 1 Congrats in gold. I attached the 2 mats together.

After gluing the 4 sets of numbers together, I heat embossed them in gold twice to get a nice thick covering that also went around the edges. 

I kept the maroon Congrats that was cut out so I could use the centers of the letters and, after gluing the gold Congrats in the space left by the removal of the maroon one, I inserted them into the gold letters. I also glued on the numbers and put it in my Tim Holtz stamp platform to hold them flat while they dried. Then I attached it to a maroon card base. 

I die cut the graduation cap in maroon with a gold tassel, and attached it to the card front with black foam dots to pop it up. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White