Distant Posies

I made this card for both the Simon Says: We Can See Clearly and DRU Challenge #171. I actually started it last week, die cutting all the flowers to use for a card for 2 completely different challenges, but ran out of time, so here we are! A few changes to my plans and this is what I have instead.



I just love how this card came out. The vellum really makes it look like the back flowers are off in the distance, doesn’t it?

The die cut flowers are from the Altenew Cosmos Layering Die set. I can tell this is a set I’ll be using again & again.

I cut 3 each of both types of flowers and 2 each of the 3 types of leaves. After attaching a frame to the vellum, I added 3 flowers & leaves to the bottom half. The other 3 flowers & leaves I attached to the top of the card base.

Next I attached the vellum to the base using foam tape to for depth. I attached a small sentiment and that was it!


Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White