Pastel Folk Art Card

I’m finally putting this up. Sorry for the delay! For my Labor Day cards I used the Altenew Folk Art stamp & die set. I basically copied a card made by Tricia at InkyPlanner but used watercolor pencils instead of alcohol markers. 


After stamping the image on watercolor paper with Versamark ink I heat embossed it in silver. I colored in the design using Cretacolor Aqua Monolith Woodless Watercolor pencils.  These are a high quality pencil that the Altenew Woodless Watercolor pencils are modeled after. Once colored in, I used a Ranger fine tip water brush to wet, activate, and move around the color.

Using the coordinating die I cut the design and popped it on a pale gray mat with foam tape. I then attached it to a spring green A2 card base. I didn’t think it needed anything else so left it as is. 



Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. Very pretty!! I love the silver embossing; it makes the image so elegant! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White