Seafoam & Purple

Here’s another one of the birthday cards I just finished. This one uses the same embossing technique as my succulent card but with clear embossing powder instead of gold. The embossing folder is the Altenew 3D Majestic Bloom folder. 

I stamped and die cut the layered butterfly using Altenew’s Dovetail Butterfly set with 2 shades of purple ink.The sentiment I die cut 3 times in white using the Sissix Tim Holt Celebration Words set, gluing them together. Last I attached the butterfly & was done.

Isn’t this card pretty? I’m loving the shimmer and shine from this embossing technique! It’s definitely staying in my repertoire. 

I’ll be entering it in the DRU Challenge #176- ANYTHING GOES, the Simon Says: Stamp It challenge, The House That Stamps Built - Theme Challenge S821 ~ Let’s See Your Sparkle and Shine, and the Simon Says: Sparkle & Shine challenge.


Thanks for stopping by! 


Comments

  1. Gorgeous!! That butterfly is so pretty and the texture on that embossed background is fabulous!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Red & White