Flourishes & Foliage

The third card I made this weekend is a birthday card for my niece.  One of my favorite stamps is the Inkadinkadoo Flourish.  It’s so versatile! So I pulled it out again for this card, using it to do an emboss resist with White Detail Hero Arts embossing powder. 

I decided on a palette of blues & greens, 



so I used Distress Oxide inks in Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Bundled Sage, & Rustic Wilderness to blend over the embossing. I then used the Tiny Birthday by The Ton to stamp offset a couple of times with Catherine Pooler Juniper Mist ink.  I buffed off the excess ink. 

Next I die cut a rectangular frame and several pieces of foliage from the Altenew Flowing Foliage set. I arranged these on top of the background & glued in place.  

I’m not going to add a sentiment letting the Tiny Birthday stamp serve that function. I added some sparkle dots to finish it off. 

Here it is. I like the layered look of it! 

Thanks for stopping by! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White