Sweater Weather

This cute stamp & die set is the Knit Together bundle from Stampin’ Up.  It’s not the easiest set to use, but it sure is cute! 



Since I’m making this card for my brother-in-law’s birthday I went with more masculine colors. 



I used blue on blue for the stamping, then added the die strips and cut.  The small snowflakes didn’t cut very well, so I figured I’d add some dots from Nuvo Drops in red & blue to cover the bad spots.  

After cutting strips of the different colors of cardstock and gluing them to the back of the sweater card, I trimmed them to the edges.  Next I stamped the sentiment on light blue cardstock with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink and used clear embossing powder to finish.

I attached it to a blue card base, attached the sentiment & I was done. I didn’t end up using the Nuvo Drops after all. I just used a dark blue fine tip marker to touch up the small snowflake row.  


Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Thanks for stopping by! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White