Mother’s Day 2022

My Mother’s Day card for my MIL turned out pretty, but not what I wanted. There was supposed to be another die cut floral arrangement to add but the die didn’t work right, so I added a few more flowers and some sparkly enamel dots. 


Using the flower & leaf stamps from the Stampin Up Artistically Inked bundle I stamped and cut them with the matching dies. I then used a wood grain background stamp on a piece of cardstock and cut it using a die from the Altenew Mix & Match Frames set. The sentiment comes from the Hero Arts Protea Flower set. 

I’m entering this in the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Simon Says: Wild and Wonderful, the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says: Anything Goes, the Stamping Sensations April Challenge- "I love......", and the MFT Color Challenge 188.


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy Cane Deluxe

Hydrangea Highlight

Red & White