Geometric Layers

Birch Press has some really great layering dies and I loved the Dazzle Bevel Layer Set when I saw it.  There are two sizes you can use separately or together.  I used them together here.  I’m always looking for designs I can use for unisex or male cards.  I love flowers but you just need other designs as well. 


You could use different colors for the 3 layers but I just used white for all of them this time.  I made 2 cards, one with a navy card base and one in lavender.  I used A6 bases because I already had them ready and I wanted a color border all the way around.  The dies are A2 size.  If you put them on an A2 base they go right to the edges. 


I was going to use black sentiments for both, and cut enough for both cards, but it just didn’t show up on the navy so I cut white instead. I decided I wanted silver on both, so even though I had them finished with 3 layers on each sentiment I went back and added it on.  

To add a little sparkle I glued irredescent gems on the lavender and silver pearls on the navy.  So pretty! 

I’ll be entering them in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.  


Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Father’s Day 2022