Triple Pink Heart

Birch Press has such beautiful layering dies.  For my Valentine’s cards I chose their Flora Heart Layer Set and to use Altenew’s Pink Brilliance Glitter Gradient cardstock.  The cardstock is only 3” x 6” but that allowed me to cut 2 from each piece.  This glitter cardstock was great, it cut like a dream.  I used the Pink Diamond, Tourmaline, and Rhodolite.  I also cut a thin strip of the Pink Diamond to put on the side.


The Love You sentiment die was from CZ Design.  I cut the shadow from vellum and the words from the Rhodolite glitter cardstock.  

The background was embossed using the Sizzix Organic Petals 3-D embossing folder.  I cut it a bit smaller than the card blank and the cut a 1/4” strip off the side to add the glitter strip. The card blanks and envelopes I used were from Sizzix Surfacez in Ballet Pink.  

I love the way this card turned out, don’t you?  I’m going to enter it in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and the Altenew 2023 February Inspiration Challenge.  


Thanks for stopping by! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Father’s Day 2022