Multi Metallics

I worked on multiple cards this weekend, all inspired by this video by Jennifer McGuire. I started out with 4 different metallic cardstocks but only 3 turned out well enough to use.  

For the striated silver cardstock I used the Altenew Floating Foliage 3D embossing folder and Catherine Pooler Seafoam ink. The sentiment was made using The Ton Script Word dies.  The frame is from the Altenew Mix and Match Frames die set.  

For the Navy shimmer cardstock, I used the Altenew Charming Mandala 3D embossing folder and Catherine Pooler Juniper Mist ink.  The sentiment is from an old Happy Birthday die from my stash.  For the other components I used a Leafy Branch background die and Crystal Frames die from Memory Box.  

For the silver cardstock I used the Typewriter 3D Texture Fades Sizzix embossing folder and Soft Granite ink from Hero Arts.  The sentiment is from The Ton Script Word dies.  The frame was made using a double stitched frame set from my stash.  

So here we go.  Three more birthday cards for my stash.  I will admit the first is my favorite, what is yours?  


Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Father’s Day 2022