Meadow Thanks

I needed to make a couple of Thank You cards today, so I pulled out my Altenew Meadow Burst Stencil Set.  I thought I could make something to enter in the Altenew April Inspiration Challenge


I used Catherine Pooler inks in Lime Rickey, Sage, Eucalyptus, and Spruce, and Scrapbook.com inks in Havana Red and Cardinal Red.  The stenciling was done on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb. cardstock using ordinary blending brushes. I started with a piece sized at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2” then trimmed it down to 3 3/4” x 5”. It was matted with  tropical green print paper. 

The sentiment was cut using a Poppystamps Thanks outline die with the shadow in a sage cardstock and the letters in a light green glitter cardstock that I had in my stash. I finished it off with some green glitter enamel dots.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrangea Highlight

Candy Cane Deluxe

Father’s Day 2022